Snyder of Berlin Barbecue Rib Potato Chips Kettle-Style
Taste test: These potato chips were crunchy and crisp, with a tasty flavor, but it wasn't a flavor that reminded anyone of barbecued ribs.
In fact, these tasted pretty much like ketchup chips, and good ones at that. The kettle-cooked texture was top notch, both crunchy and sort of brittle when biting in. The flavor was slightly spicier than most ketchup chips, but the flavor still definitely said ketchup. A very good choice of chips to go with a sandwich.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ketchup chips.
From the package: “With Snyder's Kettle-Style Potato Chips, you'll find our commitment to your satisfaction remains in place. Great taste, every time!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road