Snyder of Berlin Barbecue Rib Potato Chips Kettle-Style
Taste test: These potato chips were crunchy and crisp, with a tasty flavor, but it wasn't a flavor that reminded anyone of barbecued ribs.
In fact, these tasted pretty much like ketchup chips, and good ones at that. The kettle-cooked texture was top notch, both crunchy and sort of brittle when biting in. The flavor was slightly spicier than most ketchup chips, but the flavor still definitely said ketchup. A very good choice of chips to go with a sandwich.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ketchup chips.
From the package: “With Snyder's Kettle-Style Potato Chips, you'll find our commitment to your satisfaction remains in place. Great taste, every time!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road