Snyder of Berlin Vlasic Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with some tiny bits of dill on their surfaces and some potato skin on the edges.
The chips were cut thin and had a good crispness when I crunched in, and best of all, they were loaded with just enough vinegary dill pickle flavor. The mix of potato and pickle tastes was quite nice. The flavor was a huge hit among out snackers, as these chips quickly gained many fans among both the pickle admirers and the pickle fanatics.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like I just opened a jar of pickles!
From the package: “Vlasic Big Crunch • Since 1942” ... “How about an exciting twist for your taste buds? Just when you thought Snyder captured every taste under the sun, that favorite Vlasic dill pickle flavor and crunch have been added to its signature potato chip! Every bite will excite your senses and leave you wanting more. They are the perfect addition to your lunch, or just grab a handful for that unique burst of mouth-watering dill flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road