Snyder of Berlin Open Pit Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were thin and had a bit of orange seasoning on them.
We crunched in to find a nice brittle crunch and one of the tastiest barbecue seasonings we've ever had. The flavor was at once sweet, vinegary and hot, with a whole array of spices giving them a great taste. Our snackers were quite thrilled, as they kept returning to the bag for additional handfuls. Excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice. Sweet and smoky, and something about the smell really reminded me of a woodfire.
From the package: “Our tangy new Open Pit barbecue flavor chips will be the perfect addition to your next gathering. The tangy surprise of mouth-watering flavor will turn any occasion into a picnic. One bite will remind you of the authentic Midwest flavor captured in every bottle of Open Pit BBQ sauce. The chips are the perfect accompaniment to any dish — or perfect by the handful! No need to fire up the grill .. just break open a bag and share.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road