Snyder of Berlin Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These thin-cut potato chips were pale in color, with a few bits of skin around the edges.
The huge bag had a whole lot of chips in it, including some fairly large chips and some that were folded over. The onion and garlic seasoning was pretty good, with more of a sweet onion than garlic, but still less sweet than some of the too-sugary sweet onion seasonings out there. Our tasters were impressed and kept going back to the bag for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet onion smell with maybe a hint of garlic.
From the package: “Snyder's Famous Onion & Garlic Seasoning” ... “Foil Fresh Bag” ... “Snyder of Berlin has captured the essence of onion and garlic flavor in this tasty new chip! This favorite savory combination is sure to be a hit with everyone. Who can resist onion and garlic flavor together in a crunchy snack!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road