Snyder of Berlin Low Sodium Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had sort of an orange glow to them (quite a bit more orange than the yellowish chips pictured on the bag) and there were tons and tons of chips in this huge bag.
We crunched in to find that the taste was a bit flat at first, as there was noticeably less salt than most barbecue chips, with the sweetness similarly subdued. But the taste was not bad, as people seemed to like the flavor as long as they ate at least a few chips at a time. Our tasters had these chips while drinking beer, and lots of people gave a big thumbs-up and returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “With 50% Less Sodium” ... “Foil Fresh Bag”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road