Snikiddy All Natural Baked Fries Classic Ketchup
Taste test: These fries were generally straight and came in a variety of lengths, with an orange overall color plus a bit of red seasoning.
They had a good crisp-but-soft fry texture. The ketchup taste was good, definitely on the sweet side of the sweet-to-vinegary spectrum of ketchup flavors, with a good helping of tomato. They didn't stick to the teeth the way that Andy Capp's fries do, which can be good or bad, depending on whether you like that sort of thing. Our tasters generally liked these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet ketchup smell.
From the package: “Have a healthy day.” ... “Mmmm ... who doesn't love healthy fries! Made with smooth cheddar cheese and baked to a perfect crunch. These baked fries are irresistible!” ... “Mom and I are passionate about good health and creating delicious, fun foods that are simple, wholesome and real. That's why we founded Snikiddy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Colleen. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road