Snikiddy All Natural Baked Fries Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These fries looked a lot like Andy Capp's fries, as they had the same rough surfaces, similar lengths and lots of cheese powder.
I crunched in to find that they were quite tasty, with a good crispness, nice light feel, and lots of cheese powder. They did not have the whole stick-to-your-teeth thing that Andy Capp's fries have. The cheese powder was in sufficient quantity that it didn't entirely adhere to the fries, and lots of it ended up on the fingertips. Our tasters liked these, and after eating a handful, it was hard for people to resist returning to the bag for another.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but not really bad. Just not any sort of usual cheddar smell.
From the package: “Have a healthy day.” ... “Mmmm ... who doesn't love healthy fries! Made with smooth cheddar cheese and baked to a perfect crunch. These baked fries are irresistible!” ... “Make and I are passionate about good health and creating delicious, fun foods that are simple, wholesome and real. That's why we founded Snikiddy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road