Snikiddy All Natural Baked Fries Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These fries looked a lot like Andy Capp's fries, as they had the same rough surfaces, similar lengths and lots of cheese powder.
I crunched in to find that they were quite tasty, with a good crispness, nice light feel, and lots of cheese powder. They did not have the whole stick-to-your-teeth thing that Andy Capp's fries have. The cheese powder was in sufficient quantity that it didn't entirely adhere to the fries, and lots of it ended up on the fingertips. Our tasters liked these, and after eating a handful, it was hard for people to resist returning to the bag for another.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but not really bad. Just not any sort of usual cheddar smell.
From the package: “Have a healthy day.” ... “Mmmm ... who doesn't love healthy fries! Made with smooth cheddar cheese and baked to a perfect crunch. These baked fries are irresistible!” ... “Make and I are passionate about good health and creating delicious, fun foods that are simple, wholesome and real. That's why we founded Snikiddy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gil's Grocery, Topsfield, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road