Snikiddy All Natural Baked Fries Bold Buffalo
Taste test: These fries looked a lot like Andy Capp's Fries, and I crunched in to find that they were a bit less crisp and soft, but still had a nice texture.
With the Bold Buffalo name, we were expecting not just heat, but quite a bit of heat. On the first bite, there was a nice strong flavor, kind of ranch-like and kind of spicy, but not particularly hot. But the heat came along with some good strength in the aftertaste, as the back of my throat really felt it pretty good. Not run-for-water hot, but a nice burn.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a ranch-like smell.
From the package: “Have a healthy day.” ... “Mmmm ... who doesn't love healthy fries! Made with smooth cheddar cheese and baked to a perfect crunch. These baked fries are irresistible!” ... “Make and I are passionate about good health and creating delicious, fun foods that are simple, wholesome and real. That's why we founded Snikiddy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road