Snappy Snax Corn Chips BBQ
Taste test: These corn chips were much like the original flavor from Snappy Snax, with shapes of double-wide Fritos, plus a smattering of orange seasoning in this case.
I crunched in to find a crunch that was somewhat lighter than Fritos, with a tasty but fairly mild barbecue taste initially, strong enough that the barbecue flavor was easier to notice than the corn. After having a bowl of them with some dip and a glass of pineapple juice, I poured myself a second bowl. Having eaten just about the whole bowl (without dip or juice) I suddenly realized that a good mid-level burn had emerged in my mouth, a nice surprise!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Product of USA” ... “Big Crunch and Delicious corn taste in every bite.” ... “Looking for a corn chip that's got great taste, great crunch and zero trans fat? Try are all-new Snappy Snax corn chips. We only use quality ingredients for the ultimate in flavor and crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road