Snappy Snax Corn Chips BBQ
Taste test: These corn chips were much like the original flavor from Snappy Snax, with shapes of double-wide Fritos, plus a smattering of orange seasoning in this case.
I crunched in to find a crunch that was somewhat lighter than Fritos, with a tasty but fairly mild barbecue taste initially, strong enough that the barbecue flavor was easier to notice than the corn. After having a bowl of them with some dip and a glass of pineapple juice, I poured myself a second bowl. Having eaten just about the whole bowl (without dip or juice) I suddenly realized that a good mid-level burn had emerged in my mouth, a nice surprise!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Product of USA” ... “Big Crunch and Delicious corn taste in every bite.” ... “Looking for a corn chip that's got great taste, great crunch and zero trans fat? Try are all-new Snappy Snax corn chips. We only use quality ingredients for the ultimate in flavor and crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road