Snappy Snax Corn Chips Original
Taste test: These corn chips were more or less double-wide Fritos, with generally less curl in the shapes than Fritos, and also more uniform shapes, as they seemed to be all cut into same-size rectangles, with varying curvature.
They were very good, with lots of salty corn taste without tasting super-salty. I poured a bunch of them into a bowl of chili, and that worked great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty corn smell, like Fritos.
From the package: “Product of USA” ... “Big Crunch and Delicious corn taste in every bite.” ... “Looking for a corn chip that's got great taste, great crunch and zero trans fat? Try are all-new Snappy Snax corn chips. We only use quality ingredients for the ultimate in flavor and crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road