Snacky Con Caramelo Horneados
Taste test: These caramel snacks from Colombia looked only remotely like cheese puffs, as they were C-shaped but had much different proportions than your typical puffs, with a wider profile.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch and fairly solid feel, with a taste similar to Corn Pops cereal (though a much different texture). Although they felt fairly substantial upon biting in, once everything broke down in the mouth, there was a light feel, so they didn't seem filling. A mild mix of corn and caramel, not overly sweet, a nice taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. A hint of caramel.
From the package: “Expandido de maíz Sabor a Caramelo”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Helados Juli's Frozen Dessert, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road