Snacku Rice Crackers Vegetable Flavored
Taste test: These snacks had a great name and looked kind of like thin cheese puffs, except for their color, which was nearly as bright of a green as most cheese puffs are bright orange.
Most of the pieces had only minor curvature, unlike cheese puffs. The "Crackers" name was definitely a misnomer, as there was nothing cracker-like about them. They had a strong, sweet taste (maybe sort of veggie-like) but the texture was a bit too styrofoam-like for many of our snackers' tastes. People were mixed on the flavor, as some sort of liked it, while others sort of didn't (though nobody objected too strongly).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely an odd smell, but not a bad one.
From the package: “Made in the Philippines” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Vegetable Oil (may contain Coconut and/or Palm Oil), Vegetable Flavor, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Iodized Salt, and Food Color (FD & C Yellow #5, Blue #1).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road