Snack Jack Wasabi Flavour
Taste test: This bag contained fairly thin, wiggly, light green-colored sticks. The shade of green was even lighter than the sticks depicted on the bag, but the color still did look like wasabi.
We crunched in to find a dense feel and sort of a mushy crunch. There was definitely some wasabi to taste, though not particularly hot wasabi, and besides that there was some actual green pea flavor, which was consistent with the main ingredient of the dough being peas. We expected these to be a hit, especially for our tasters who like actual wasabi peas, but it didn't turn out that way; most people weren't very high on the taste or the texture.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like wasabi. For real.
From the package: “Vegetarian Green Pea Snack” ... “Rich in Iodine Provide Protein Iron Vitamin B1 and Dietary fiber”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (149 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Miso Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road