Taste test: The snacks in this bag looked sort of like smallish cheese puffs, with a light beige, slightly yellowish color. Lengths varied, but the typical piece was about an inch and a half long. Some pieces were straight, others curved.
We crunched in to find a good soft crunch with lots of crispness and a mild peanut flavor. The surface had a slightly greasy feel on the fingertips. The main ingredient was corn, but we could taste more peanuts then corn. The peanut flavor seemed mild at first, but it became more intense after eating several pieces, and it tasted a lot like peanut butter. There was even a hint of salt. The eating experience was nothing like eating peanuts, but the taste in the end really was a lot like peanuts. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut smell. Good.
From the package: “Made in Serbia” ... “Puffed snack with peanuts. Ingredients: corn groats, peanuts (21%), hydrogenated vegetable fat, soya flour, salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road