Smith's Chicken Flavoured Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips from Australia had a strong yellow color, with some areas of browning and skin on the edges, plus an unevenly distributed smattering of large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find an great brittle, crisp crunch and a very tasty seasoned chicken flavor. Excellent texture and flavor!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chicken smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road