Smith's Chicken Flavoured Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips from Australia had a strong yellow color, with some areas of browning and skin on the edges, plus an unevenly distributed smattering of large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find an great brittle, crisp crunch and a very tasty seasoned chicken flavor. Excellent texture and flavor!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chicken smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road