Smith's Chicken Flavoured Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips from Australia had a strong yellow color, with some areas of browning and skin on the edges, plus an unevenly distributed smattering of large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find an great brittle, crisp crunch and a very tasty seasoned chicken flavor. Excellent texture and flavor!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chicken smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road