Smith's Aussie Fries Original
Taste test: These "Aussie Fries" were pretty much your standard potato sticks, with the typical size and shape for potato sticks.
Most of the pieces were light yellow, with some crossing over toward golden yellow, with potato skin on the ends of some pieces. They were crunchy, as is usual for potato sticks, with lots of very nice potato flavor, and they left my fingertips a bit oily.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild fried potato smell. Good.
From the package: “The Original and the Best” ... “Because we're not French!” ... “Why invoke the French in a good ol' Aussie eat? We take top quality Aussie potatoes, peel and slice them into fries and cook them to perfection. Then we sprinkle them with the Smith's classical Original seasoning that you know and love. Now you can enjoy the classic crunch and unbeatable flavour that only the best tasting potato chips can bring!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road