Smashpop Popcorn Crisps Sea Salt
Taste test: These crisps looked kind of like Popchips, with the round shape and a similar diameter, but they were a bit thicker and had some kind of brownish areas scattered throughout the otherwise white and yellow wiggly surfaces.
I crunched in to find a light, soft crunch and a moderate-to-low crispness, with a taste that was a lot like salted popcorn. The feel was a lot denser than popcorn, but the taste reasonably close. Pretty good, but nothing special. If I wanted the taste of popcorn, I'd rather eat popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that good of a corn smell.
From the package: “A mashup of popped corn, whole grains & veggies” ... “With only 110 cal per serving and 10 grams of whole grain, you can Smashpop anytime”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snikiddy (8 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road