Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Popped Chips
The flavoring to go along with those grains was the same one that they used in the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn, and the results were equally good. The chips were dark beige, with round, wiggly shapes, and they had a light crunch and excellent crispness. There was a good helping of the cinnamon toast flavor, but not too much, so the cinnamon sugar mixed well with the multigrain chips, without being overly sweet. Really good.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast, with maybe more cinnamon than sugar. Nice.
From the package: “This flavor is twice as nice. We start with a naturally sweet blend of grains in our multigrain chips, and then top them with cinnamon and brown sugar for a delightfully sweet treat.”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road