Smart Alex Rockin' Ranch! Popped Multi Grain Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips had triangular shapes, and their surfaces varied a lot, with some parts being flat while others were very wiggly, for a Popchips-like appearance. There was a nice yellow color generally, similar to Cool Ranch Doritos, with some small white areas here and there, plus many bits of red and green seasoning.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, with pretty good crispness, and there was a whole lot of ranch flavor. It was creamy with a bit of zing, as you would expect from ranch. Good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong creamy ranch smell.
From the package: “Smart Alex® brand snacks began with one simple goal: to create the best-tasting snacks using the best possible ingredients. Made with Non-GMO corn, brown rice, and a proprietary blend of the finest seasonings, our Smart Alex® Popped Multi Grain Tortilla Chips have a truly great taste and crunch the whole family will love. And since they're flash popped, they're lower in fat than fried tortilla chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Smart Alex Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road