Smart Alex Mucho Nacho Cheese Popped Multi Grain Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips had the same triangular shapes and Popchips-like surfaces as Smart Alex's Rockin' Ranch! and Totally Taco! flavors, with an uneven application of bright orange seasoning on the otherwise yellow surfaces.
We crunched in to find the expected solid, crisp crunch that we got from the other flavors, but the surprise here had to do with the cheese flavor. They managed to match the taste of Nacho Cheese Doritos as precisely as we've seen from any of chips that tried — it really seemed like an exact match for that well established flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Smart Alex® brand snacks began with one simple goal: to create the best-tasting snacks using the best possible ingredients. Made with Non-GMO corn, brown rice, and a proprietary blend of the finest seasonings, our Smart Alex® Popped Multi Grain Tortilla Chips have a truly great taste and crunch the whole family will love. And since they're flash popped, they're lower in fat than fried tortilla chips.” ... “40% Less Fat Than the Leading Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Smart Alex Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road