Skiny Clássico Assado
Taste test: These corn-based snacks had a light yellow color and roughly hemispherical shapes.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and excellent crisp feel, with a salted corn flavor that went quite nicely with a cold beer. Nothing fancy here, just corn, salt and some other stuff in a simple shape, but it worked quite well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: The back of the bag showed the history of the Skiny packaging, with nine different versions going back to 1973. This one recreated the 1973 one (which quite resembled the Doritos bag design of the time).
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road