Skinnygirl Sweet Thai Chili with Flax Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were very dark, with a surface that was mostly black, except for some brown seeds embedded inside and a sprinkling of light seasoning.
We crunched in to find a serious kick of flavor — far more than any other blue corn chips we've tried. There was lots of sugary sweetness, plus a good kick of heat from the chili peppers. The sweetness was most noticeable on the first bite, but the heat kicked in after that and left behind a fairly hot aftertaste. Very good, all of our snackers who tried these were big fans!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy chili along with the usual smell of blue corn chips.
From the package: “Made with whole grains” ... “If you like a little kick, the's nothing like the tart, sweet blend of nutty flaxseeds and spicy Thai peppers sprinkled onto a crunchy, whole grain blue corn chip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Skinny Girl (10 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road