Skinnygirl Sweet Thai Chili with Flax Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were very dark, with a surface that was mostly black, except for some brown seeds embedded inside and a sprinkling of light seasoning.
We crunched in to find a serious kick of flavor — far more than any other blue corn chips we've tried. There was lots of sugary sweetness, plus a good kick of heat from the chili peppers. The sweetness was most noticeable on the first bite, but the heat kicked in after that and left behind a fairly hot aftertaste. Very good, all of our snackers who tried these were big fans!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy chili along with the usual smell of blue corn chips.
From the package: “Made with whole grains” ... “If you like a little kick, the's nothing like the tart, sweet blend of nutty flaxseeds and spicy Thai peppers sprinkled onto a crunchy, whole grain blue corn chip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road