Skinnygirl Snacks Peppercorn Ranch Baked Veggie Chips
Taste test: These potato-based crisps were thin and had strange shapes, with a fairly dark green color overall but many darker and lighter green shades on closer examination. Most of the pieces were broken into smaller ones, but we did find a few that matched the intact one pictured on the bag, which looked kind of like the symmetrical profile of a vase.
We crunched in to find a very nice light, brittle crunch and a great mix of veggies and spices. The crunch was sort of like Baked Lay's, except quite a bit better, as these were both brittle and crisp in a really nice way. In the taste, the spinach was most noticeable, but it was helped along but a tasty mix of spices. We didn't notice the peppercorn among those spices initially, possibly because it was overshadowed by all of the other flavors, but a strong nice taste of black pepper did arrive later in the aftertaste. Very tasty, great chips!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong veggies smell, can definitely spell the spinach along with some spices. Not that much pepper.
From the package: “Made with real vegetables” ... “If you like a little zing there's nothing like spicy peppercorns and tangy ranch sprinkled onto a crunchy, spinach and kale baked crisp, made with real veggies.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Skinny Girl (10 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (128 snacks)
- Kale Snacks (7 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road