Skinns Potato Chips Honey Sweet Chicken
Taste test: These were some of the strangest "potato chips" ever, in all sorts of ways.
They didn't look like potato chips, as they had a roundish shape, kind of like Popchips, except much thinner. A careful reading of the bag revealed that they weren't really potato chips as such, as they were made corn ("Maize Polenta" in the ingredients) in addition to potatoes. Presumably, they weren't chips, but crisps made from a flour combining the potato and corn. The crunch was definitely not like potato chips, as there was a strange grittiness to it. I didn't like it. The flavoring wasn't bad or anything, but it didn't say "Honey Sweet Chicken" to me, and in light of the bad texture, it seemed unappetizing. These won't be replacing potato chips in my diet anytime soon.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe remotely like chicken, and definitely on the sweet side.
From the package: “The chip with nothing to hide” ... “Golden corn added for wholegrain goodness” ... “75% less fat” ... “Aside from the packaging there is nothing fake about these chips. Skinns chips with 'nothing to hide' are a delicious, healthy and crunchy snack. Made from the finest Aussie potatoes with no artificial colours or flavours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road