Simply Ruffles Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with a strong light yellow color and nicely curved shapes. Many of the pieces were fairly large, though the bag was only about half full.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a nice light crunch and a whole lot of great salty potato flavor. The sea salt was milder than conventional salt, but that didn't take anything away from a very good taste experience here. If it hadn't said on the bag that these were reduced-fat chips, our tasters would never have guessed. Simply a good chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fried potato smell.
From the package: “25% less fat than regular Ruffles® Potato Chips.” ... “Great taste, Good fun!® No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Simply put: our Simply snacks are the ones you feel good about sharing with the people you love most!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road