Simply Ruffles Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with a strong light yellow color and nicely curved shapes. Many of the pieces were fairly large, though the bag was only about half full.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a nice light crunch and a whole lot of great salty potato flavor. The sea salt was milder than conventional salt, but that didn't take anything away from a very good taste experience here. If it hadn't said on the bag that these were reduced-fat chips, our tasters would never have guessed. Simply a good chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fried potato smell.
From the package: “25% less fat than regular Ruffles® Potato Chips.” ... “Great taste, Good fun!® No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Simply put: our Simply snacks are the ones you feel good about sharing with the people you love most!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road