Simply Organic Tostitos Scoops
Taste test: This organic version of the Tostitos Scoops was mostly similar to the original, but the color was a bit yellower in this case. They worked well for dipping into salsa and queso sauce, able to scoop up a lot of it without any fear of breaking the chip.
Two of the chips in this bag had a manufacturing error that turned out to be a learning experience for me. They forgot to scoopify them by pinching in the sides, and this made it clear what the flat, un-pinched chips look like. They're hexagons! Maybe it should have been obvious all along, but I could never picture it without all of the sides folded in.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “At Simply, our snacks are made with ingredients you can feel good about, and come from the brands you love. We call this pure deliciousness.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road