Simply Organic Doritos Spicy White Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Doritos looked much like the numerous non-organic flavors, with large, triangular shapes that included lots of bumps, bends and bubbles, and they had a light orange color generally, with quite a few dark spots on each piece, plus a light smattering of generally orange seasoning powder.
When I crunched in, I got the usual crisp, brittle, excellent crunch that I've come to expect from Doritos, with a taste that seemed kind of like taco powder on the first bite, but grew a bit more peppery and hotter after that. The burn never got beyond a medium heat, but the spices were really tasty. In fact, the peppers were sufficiently strong that if there was white cheddar in there too, I could hardly notice it. Very nice flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick to this cheese smell, really zippy!
From the package: “At Simply, our snacks are made with ingredients you can feel good about, and come from the brands you love. We call this pure deliciousness.” ... “Bring the heat to your crunch!” ... “Certified organic by Oregon Tilth”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Bella's Market, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road