Simply Good Lay's
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color generally, with gently curving shapes and some bubbles embedded inside, plus scattered dark areas and minimal skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a soft, brittle crunch, noticeable less crispy than we typically find in bags of Lay's Classic, but the flavor was pretty similar, with a good rich taste, fairly low in salt.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, fresh potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato, palm oil, salt”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road