Simply Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar Jalapeño
Taste test: This version of Cheetos consisted of puffs that were much thinner than the standard Cheetos puffs (but the same thickness as the non-Jalapeño white cheddar Simply version), with generally just a small curvature, a strong yellow color and a smattering of small dark seasoning bits.
I bit in to find a soft, crisp crunch and a fairly dense feel, with an immediate kick of zest and heat. The mix of cheese and hot peppers was impressive — these were pretty hot and really tasty. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese flavor, not really a good one. Couldn't really notice any of the jalapeno, but maybe just because the cheese smelled bad.
From the package: “Made with real cheese” ... “Pure deliciousness” ... “No artificial preservatives flavors colors” ... “While the spicy kick does the zesty tango on your tongue, the smoothness of real cheese will melt in your mouth.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road