Simply 7 Lentil Chips Jalapeño
Taste test: These chips had odd, wiggly shapes (a bit like Tostitos Scoops, but more irregular) with just a few tiny specks of green on most of the pieces.
They had a nice light crunch and were quite tasty. The level of spices varied a lot from one chip to the next, but many of the chips had some intense spices mixed with a mid-level heat. Most tasters thought that the flavor wasn't much like jalapeno, but they liked it anyway and crunched through multiple handfuls of these while waiting for lunch to arrive. People kept asking to have the bag moved away to help them stop eating.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not mix of spices, but not particularly jalapeno-like.
From the package: “Naturally Spicy” ... “What are Lentil Chips? We took one of the healthiest ingredients we could find — the lentil — and baked its flavors and nutrients into an all-natural bite-sized chip. Lentils are found in cuisines from around the world and contain a large amount of protein and iron.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Simply 7 Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road