Shearer's Rippled Southwest Chili & Cheese Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and were seasoned with one of the best chili seasonings we've ever tried.
Eating this tasted just like eating a bowl of chili — indeed, really good chili. The mix of flavors was excellent, with some great seasonings, some heat, and just a great overall chili flavor. Our tasters loved these and kept coming back for additional handfuls. Great chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice chili smell. Very rich and spicy, made my mouth water.
From the package: “Behold the rippled chip: Free yourself rom the sea of sameness with flavor rolling your way on wave after wave of rippled V's. Get up and grab some before it grabs you!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road