Shearer's Rippled Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, a great crispness and a good crunch.
There was sort of a low-key sour cream and onion taste at first (much weaker than I had expected after taking a whiff of the bag) but the sour cream and onion flavor grew stronger over time and was great in the aftertaste, quite delicious. Our tasters really enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent, intense sour cream and onion smell. Great.
From the package: “Behold the rippled chip: Free yourself from the sea of samness with flavor rolling your way on wave after wave of rippled V's. Get up and grab some before it grabs you!” ... “Get active. Keep crunching.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road