Shearer's Rippled Pepperoni Pizza Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and generally had a long and narrow shape, and our tasters really enjoyed eating them.
There was a nice crunch and great crispness, and the spices were definitely tasty, but calling the flavor something so specific as "pepperoni pizza" might have been a bit of a reach in this case. The flavor was slightly spicy and a little tomatoey, quite good, but just not pepperoni pizza. Still, very good potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomatoey spices, sort of remotely like pizza.
From the package: “Behold the rippled chip: Free yourself from the sea of sameness with flavor rolling your way on wave after wave of rippled V's. Get up and grab some before it grabs you!” ... “Get active. Keep crunching.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road