Shearer's Rippled Parmesan Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and were very crisp, with a flavoring that seemed more garlicy than parmesan cheese-like and was quite tasty.
Even with a fresh and intense garlic flavor, the taste was not too garlicy, and our tasters crunched through lots of these chips. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh potato smell, but no parmesan or garlic that I could notice.
From the package: “Behold the rippled chip: Free yourself from the sea of sameness with flavor rolling your way on wave after wave of rippled V's. Get up and grab some before it grabs you!” ... “Get active. Keep crunching.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road