Shearer's Chipotle Cheese Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips had a good crunch and a nice mix of cheese and hot pepper taste.
It was enough hot pepper to be tasted and to very much enhance the taste, but it fell short of being enough heat to make this a pure hot chip. Crispness varied from chip to chip. Our tasters really enjoyed eating these and had high praise for the flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chipotle heat. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “Shearer Perfection in every bag.®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road