Shearer's Chipotle Cheese Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips had a good crunch and a nice mix of cheese and hot pepper taste.
It was enough hot pepper to be tasted and to very much enhance the taste, but it fell short of being enough heat to make this a pure hot chip. Crispness varied from chip to chip. Our tasters really enjoyed eating these and had high praise for the flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chipotle heat. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “Shearer Perfection in every bag.®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road