Shearer's Cantina Style Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These large, lightly salted tortilla chips were on the brittle side, with a taste fairly typical of plain tortilla chips.
Most of the unbroken pieces had a good amount of curvature to them, making them quite dippable if the chip can handle the weight. These were pretty good, but chips that you get right out of the oven in Mexican restaurants can be really great, so if Shearer's was trying to match that standard, they didn't do it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good standard tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Inspired by tortilla chips found in authentic Latin American restaurants, we've created Cantina Style tortilla chips. Made fresh daily in our specialty tortilla oven with our own unique recipe, these tortilla chips capture out love for light, crisp corn! We use a unique blend of masa carefully cooked in premium trans-fat free corn pil for a naturally great taste that can't be beat!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road