Shearer's Rippled Home Run Hot Dog Potato Chips
Taste test: These just might be the best flavored potato chips we've ever tried (and we've tried quite a few over the years). It's a high order to make a potato chip taste like a hot dog, but somehow Shearer's did it. The wide-rippled chips tasted exactly like a fresh-off-the-grill dog loaded with mustard, relish, onions and other condiments. Amazing.
It's hard to get a large group of tasters to agree on anything, but the ones we shared these with were just about unanimous in declaring that the taste was just like eating a hot dog, and most went so far as to rave about just how good these were.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a grilled hot dog with all the fixins. Really. Wow.
From the package: “Nothing goes better with chips than a loaded hot dog at the ball park. Now you can get this tasty doubleheader in one bag. Do the wave with this all-star, hot dog flavor and turn any meal into a home run! Grab a bag, round third, and head for home!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road