Shapers Whole Grain Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These chips were a bit thicker and crunchier than Sun Chips, didn't have ripples as Sun Chips do, and unlike Sun Chips, had many smallish bubbles embedded inside, but in general they had a similar texture and taste to Sun Chips.
The Sea Salt seasoning was mild and quite tasty, bringing out a nice overall wheat chips-like flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild wheat chips-like smell.
From the package: “19g Whole Grains per 1oz. serving” ... “Everything shapes up beautifully with Shapers™ Whole Grain Chips. Now you can get the whole grains you need; avoid the trans fat you don't want; and add as much fiber to your diet as you like. You get a healthful helping of 19 grams of whole grains in every serving along with the goodness of sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road