Shapers Whole Grain Chips Cheddar
Taste test: These chips were cut into various nearly rectangular shapes but were extremely wiggly and had irregular surfaces with lots of bubbles.
These were generally beige in color, except for the cheese-seasoned parts, which ranged in color from somewhat orange to bright orange. They tasted a lot like Sun Chips, but the eating experience was actually quite different because of a much different texture. Compared to the light and crispy Sun Chips, these were thicker and crunchier, so there was a denser overall feel. They were quite tasty, with lots of flavor from the underlying chips and a nice hit of cheddar to top it off. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like a fried noodles smell, with definitely some cheddar too.
From the package: “18g whole grains per 1oz. serving” ... “Everything shapes up beautifully with Shapers™ Whole Grain Chips. Now you can get the whole grains you need; avoid the trans fat you don't want; and add as much fiber to your diet as you like. You get a healthful helping of 18 grams of whole grains in every serving along with the goodness of sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road