Shapers Whole Grain Chips Black Bean & Salsa
Taste test: These oddly shaped chips had a nice crunch and a very tasty salsa seasoning.
I'm pretty sure that I could actually taste the black beans, and they really went well with an intense mix of spices in the salsa. The texture was similar to Sun Chips, except these were thicker and crunchier, but the flavor was more intense than your typical Sun Chip (but still less intense than the impressive Roasted Sweet Chili Sun Chips). Our tasters liked these a lot and crunched their way through the bag quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy salsa zing.
From the package: “18g whole grains per 1oz. serving” ... “Everything shapes up beautifully with Shapers™ Whole Grain Chips. Now you can get the whole grains you need; avoid the trans fat you don't want; and add as much fiber to your diet as you like. You get a healthful helping of 18 grams of whole grains in every serving along with the goodness of sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road