Shalini Banana Wafer with Black Pepper
Taste test: These banana chips were smallish and had a fairly thick cut, with a good helping of finely crushed black pepper on their surfaces.
They had a nice yellow glow, much yellower than it showed in the picture on the bag. Our snackers crunched into some of these to find that they certainly had some black pepper to taste (though it was pretty mild) but nothing at all in terms of tasting like bananas — none of the sweetness, none of the flavor. Some tasters compared the taste to plantain chips, while one said that it reminded him of pumpkin seeds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell the black pepper, but nothing at all as far as banana goes.
From the package: “Ultimate Value. Everyday.” ... “Ready to eat snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Surati Sweet Mart II LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road