7-Select Turkey & Gravy Flavored Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice yellow color plus a smattering of green seasoning bits, with very wiggly shapes, some bubbles embedded inside and some skin along the edges. I crunched in to find a great crisp, kettle cooked crunch with a very tasty mix of spices that really did say "gravy" to me, though not so much talk "turkey" to me.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I don't think it smells quite like turkey but it does remind me of Thanksgiving dinner.
From the package: “If there's anything to be thankful for this holiday season, it's these incredible Turkey & Gravy Kettle Style Potato Chips. They're big, hearty, farm-raised potatoes that have been kettle cooked in small batches and sprinkled with a festive seasoning of Turkey & Gravy flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road