7-Select Pumpkin Pie Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes, with a light color generally and a light smattering of orange seasoning, far less dark than the kinds of colors usually associated with pumpkin pie.
We crunched in to find a sweet taste that was remotely like pumpkin pie — but only remotely. We've had a number of other snacks that came much closer to matching that taste. Much like 7-Eleven's Turkey & Gravy potato chips, which we found on the same visit to their store, these missed the flavor mark.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin pie!
From the package: “Indulge yourself with this holiday season with Pumpkin Pie Kettle-Style Potato Chips from 7-Select ™. It's the perfect snack chip to celebrate the season … and the seasonings. We've cut and cooked hearty, farm-grown potatoes, in small batches, and then added a dash of pumpkin pie seasoning for your delicious delight.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road