7 Select Prime Rib Flavored Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These curvy potato chips had a light yellow color, with somewhat wide ripples, occasional bits of dark seasoning on the surfaces and some areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and lots of flavor, a mildly spicy taste that reasonably resembled a juicy seasoned prime rib. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly tangy smell, maybe mildly like juicy meat, without actually smelling like meat.
From the package: “Certified Rockin' Flavor” ... “You will get the sense each of our new Prime Rib Wavy Potato Chips have been slow-cooked all day, topped au jus and horseradish. They're hearty, farm-grown potatoes, seasoned to perfection for premium, grade-A flavor and crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road