7-Select Peach Cobbler Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside, with a mild orange glow on the surfaces and lots of dark skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with good crispness, and there was less of the peach taste than expected. There was certainly some sign of peach cobbler, with a mild sweetness and a low level of peachiness, but it was far less than I thought there would be. That's probably a good thing, because I would have probably liked the chips less if there had been the expected level. As it was, it was certainly not a great taste to go with potato, but was fairly innocuous.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some other spices in addition to peach.
From the package: “Just in time for summer, 7-Select brings the flavors of a backyard barbecue to our famously crunchy kettle cooked potato chips for a snacking experience reminiscent of warm summer days and family fun. The full fruity flavor of old fashioned peach cobbler dances delectably on this amazingly sweet, summertime dessert chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road