7-Select Hot Italian Sausage Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes and a strong orange color, plus lots of darker seasoning spots scattered over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find one of the best described-flavor-to-actual-flavor matches ever: They tasted exactly like a hot Italian sausage with onions and peppers. The spices were zesty and really tasty, with some heat and a lingering hot aftertaste. It was just like eating a sausage from a cart on the street outside Fenway Park. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like a spicy sausage!
From the package: “Certified Rockin' Flavor” ... “Naturally & artifically flavored” ... “Our new Hot Italian Sausage Chips capture the authentic tastes of Italy in one small crunch. Hearty, farm-grown potatoes that are harvested fresh from the fields, cooked to perfection, then sprinkled with secret Italian herbs and spices for the best crunch and flavor out there.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road