7-Select Grilled Brat Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes and a dull yellow color, with some bubbles embedded inside the chips but very little visible seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find an excellent texture with a crisp, strong crunch, plus a tasty mix of savory spices that didn't quite say "bratwurst" to me. If it hadn't said "brat," I might not have even guessed, "Some kind of meat?" I liked the taste reasonably much, but after eating 7-Eleven's Hot Italian Sausage potato chips and finding the flavor a deliciously perfect match, this one didn't come close.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a bratwurst, but pretty mild. Had to take a heavy whiff to really notice the meat smell.
From the package: “Just in time for summer, 7-Select brings the flavors of a backyard barbecue to our famously crunchy kettle cooked potato chips for a snacking experience reminiscent of warm summer days and family fun. Nothing beats the smoky flavor of brats over an open flame. We've taken the mouthwatering taste of grilled brats and seal it into our chips for a savory summertime snack.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road