7-Select Fiery Hot Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes, with an unevenly applied dark red seasoning, so the surfaces were a mix of yellow and red.
I dumped a bunch of chips onto a plate, plus poured myself a glass of chocolate milk, then crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and a strong kick of hot peppers that lived up to the Fiery Hot name. It wasn't among the very hottest chips ever, but it was still plenty hot, with a pretty good taste too.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell, but not really any heat.
From the package: “Certified Rockin' Flavor” ... “The hottest flavors always seem to be found in the coolest chips. Like our new Fiery Hot Potato Chips. Hearty, farm-raised potatoes, spiced to perfection for delicious, firecracker flavor!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road