7-Select Buffalo Chicken Dip Flavored Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: Whoever develops the funky potato chip flavor for 7-Eleven has been hitting some real bullseyes lately. We recently reviewed their Hot Italian Sausage flavor, and it couldn't have been a better match for sausage. This one hit the mark just about as well.
The chips had medium-width ripples and a mild orange glow on their somewhat curvy, yellowish surfaces. We crunched in to find a great crispness and strong crunch, with a loud flavor that really did taste like a Buffalo chicken dip. The heat was middling in strength, strong enough to add some nice zing to the flavor. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Buffalo sauce smell.
From the package: “Imagine your favorite Buffalo chicken wings, but better, bolder and spicier. This is what you will find our new Fiery Buffalo Chicken Dip Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Max Bernstein at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road