7 Select Buffalo Chicken Dip Flavored Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: Whoever develops the funky potato chip flavor for 7-Eleven has been hitting some real bullseyes lately. We recently reviewed their Hot Italian Sausage flavor, and it couldn't have been a better match for sausage. This one hit the mark just about as well.
The chips had medium-width ripples and a mild orange glow on their somewhat curvy, yellowish surfaces. We crunched in to find a great crispness and strong crunch, with a loud flavor that really did taste like a Buffalo chicken dip. The heat was middling in strength, strong enough to add some nice zing to the flavor. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Buffalo sauce smell.
From the package: “Imagine your favorite Buffalo chicken wings, but better, bolder and spicier. This is what you will find our new Fiery Buffalo Chicken Dip Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Max Bernstein at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road