Seven & i Cheese Twists Double Cheese
Taste test: This paper can contained snacks shaped like rotini pasta, with a yellow-orange color. It had a lot of seasoning on the surfaces, with near-white granules quite visible, plus a smattering of green spots.
I crunched in to find that it was very, very tasty, and it seemed to be corn-based, similar to Fritos Flavor Twists, but with a much different flavor. The mix of mild cheeses and spices was delicious! In fact, it was so good that I focused on that flavor seasoning on the first few bites before even realizing than the underlying twists tasted like Fritos. Even then, the cheese mixed with the Fritos material for an excellent taste. Couldn't stop eating these, and thankfully, the can was pretty big and had lots of twists in it!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Adam Johnson in Kyoto, Japan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road