Seven & i Cheese Twists Double Cheese
Taste test: This paper can contained snacks shaped like rotini pasta, with a yellow-orange color. It had a lot of seasoning on the surfaces, with near-white granules quite visible, plus a smattering of green spots.
I crunched in to find that it was very, very tasty, and it seemed to be corn-based, similar to Fritos Flavor Twists, but with a much different flavor. The mix of mild cheeses and spices was delicious! In fact, it was so good that I focused on that flavor seasoning on the first few bites before even realizing than the underlying twists tasted like Fritos. Even then, the cheese mixed with the Fritos material for an excellent taste. Couldn't stop eating these, and thankfully, the can was pretty big and had lots of twists in it!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road